Siderite wrote:

 Hello... I am trying to make freeradius authenticate some access
packets using the output of SQL stored procedures (that eventually would
do the billing as well). Can it be done? And if yes, how?

  thank you

Give an example of what you're trying to do. I use the following for determining simultaneous use:

simul_count_query = "SELECT get_simul_sessions FROM get_simul_sessions('%{SQL-User-Name}')"

where get_simul_sessions() is a pgpsql stored procedure, and I use this to get around freeradius's limitation of just checking radgroupcheck.

For users with accounts based upon time (ie they pay for 5 hours, and use 1, there's 4 remaining) I use a trigger to update their unique Session-Timeout in the radreply table. But you still could use a direct function call from freeradius by modifying the statement in postgresql.conf (as I have done for the simultaneous sessions)

If code examples are required, I'd be happy to post them to the newsgroups.

Thanks,

Graeme