On Thursday 27 January 2005 17:24, freeradius-users wrote:

> The doc section on freeradius.org is quite poor and the doc's about
> windows integration are quite old (they don't consider SP1 or SP2).

The HOWTOs are quite helpful if you don't consider the OS and consider the
concepts. Everything is there.

> So my first question is simple:
> Has anybody a configuration with freeradius and Windows XP SP2
> (WPA/TKIP) running. (In my special case I don't want to deal with
> user-certificates, but with machine-based certificates. It is just a
> registry hack and already done.)

Yes, WPA/TKIP XP SP1 with WPA roll-up patches, XP SP2, OS X v10.3 and WM2003SE
(Dell Axim). Avoid the use of individual certificates by using
PEAP(msChapV2). What specifics do you need?

> If not, does anybody knows howtos or documentation about that.

I used as guides http://www.freeradius.org/doc/EAPTLS.pdf and the 05 October,
2004 802.1x port based Authentication HOWTO. Both of which are referenced on
the first page of the site.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html