Chan Min Wai wrote:

Greeting all,

After sometime on this mailing list I found most of the problem for LDAP
is the EAP stuff.

And always the passwords in LDAP MUST be clear text.

I've one question here.

Is there anyway to put encrypted password in LDAP so free radius will work with it? (Anyway that is in your mind e.g: mschap, chap ...)

And IF I really insane and want to put an MD5 encrypted password for eap
usage in the LDAP, what kind of modification I'll be looking into and
which program would it be?
Openldap? freeradius LDAP module?

I don't mind to pay for the contribution somehow.

Regards,
Chan Min Wai

EAP-TTLS & PAP. You keep your LDAP passwords encrypted, username/password can be sent unencrypted via PAP inside EAP-TTLS encrypted tunnel.

Works great with OSX and Windows XP w/ SecureW2 client installed.

--
/ Craig Huckabee        |          e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] /
/ Code 715-CH           |           phone: (843) 218 5653       /