Michel van Dop said:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for my bad english!
> I have tryed everything to have it working with failover mysql db's.
> Somthing i not seeing. I now there is a bug in the accounting redundant. I
> hope someone can look at my configs and
> debuging log in this messages and can tell me the problem so i can use the
> freeradius servers, this is the last step!
> I am using fedora Core 1 and freeradius-0.9.3-1.1,
> freeradius-mysql-0.9.3-1.1 (standard rpm fedora).
> I have 2 servers same versions and i have the same problems. On one db
> radius config it works i test both mysql servers.

This probably isn't the answere you want but here goes.

If you are looking for redundant mysql accounting or auth why not use
MySQL-max db clustering and compile freeradius from source against that.
The setup is pretty well documented and works very well. freeradius works
with it very well.

--
Lewis Bergman
Texas Communications