ahm, we used CVS one week ago, and it seems
a path for "make" is broken (see earlier post).

What we could accomplish: swap "configure" from
1.0.1 over to pre 1.0.2 and "make" worked. We also
tried to replace relative path to libtld with absolute
path and it seemd to compile.

Does configure and make work now in pre 1.0.2?

... always asking with regard to Solaris (9) :-)

Matthias Rumitz
TC Unix / Netzwerke

ADIVA Computertechnologie GmbH
Norsk-Data-Str. 1
D-61352 Bad Homburg v.d.H.
Fon: +49(0)  61 72 / 48 61 - 0
Fax: +49(0)  61 72 / 48 61 - 700
Web: http://www.adiva.de         eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Diese E-Mail Nachricht enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich
erhalten haben,

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged
information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.