-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kostas
Kalevras
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 10:21 AM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Re: Web interface similar to Dialup Admin but for dialup users to
change their login passwords.

On Fri, 4 Feb 2005, Shannon Sariman wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using freeradius with mysql and dialup admin. Is there any open
source
> solution out there that can cater for dialup users to manually change
their
> password using a similar web interface like dialup admin? Please help.

Not that i know of. dialupadmin will be extended at some point to provide
this
type of functionality.

--
Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece