thanks for the responses. i already do that, i set my client on port 1646, but
am just wondering why sometime the error message is still appearing in my
raduis.log?

Thanks,

Emman

Quoting Michael Mitchell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Your client is sending accounting packets to the port on which
> freeRADIUS is listening for proxy responses. Configure the client to
> send accounting packets to the correct port (probably 1646), and you
> should be good...
>

> Emman S. Loloy wrote:
> > Hi  guys,
> >
> > anyone knows how to solve this problem?
> >
> > Sat Feb  5 12:19:04 2005 : Error: Accounting-Request packet sent to a
> > non-accounting port from client server:1647 - ID 0 : IGNORED
> >

> > Thanks,
> >
> > Emman
> >

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

This message was sent through GLOBALink Webmail Service.
If you are a GLOBALink Internet subscriber or among its
affiliates, go to http://webmail.globalink.net.ph to check
emails.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html