Thanks michael,

           The hint you have given was very useful for me. Now I can connect to
the single server in one machine from many clients. But I could not give
authentication request and accounting request to the server at the same time. I
can only set the type to either 'type=auth' or 'type=acct' in the radiusd.conf
file.How can I set both in the server (ie) in the radiusd.conf for both
requests from clients.If you know kindly help me and I would be grateful.

             Thanks
                                              Suresh