Alan DeKok wrote:

> Massimiliano Liccardo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > At the moment pre-proxy/post-proxy only work for all the realms.....no
> > possibility to differentiate like autorize/authentication..
> > Maybe I'm wrong?
>
>   It works, it's just not well documented.

Alan, I didn't manage to execute modules in {Pre,Post}-Proxy-Type
stanzas either. I reported this as bug #199 a few weeks ago.

Looking at src/main/modules.c, the functions module_pre_proxy /
module_post_proxy (and the function module_preacct, too) don't have a
supplementary argument for the subcomponent name.

I was thinking it will not work for that reason, but perhaps I am
mistaken.

--
Nicolas Baradakis