Pe 11 Feb 2005, la 14:56, Mihai Barbulescu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a scris:

>   I have a MAXTNT wich autentificate the users to a freeradius server.
>     What i whant is if a user calls to the number XXXX to be automatically
> accepted.If a user calls at a diferent number
>rather than XXXX let's say YYYY (number routed also to maxtnt) to deny the
>user.

  I would modify the sql configuration of freeradius, the authorisation
queries, to authenticate function(username,dnis) rather than just username.
Then create a postgres function that returns a default username when a certain
DNIS is used or the normal username if not. Authorise the default user.
Hope that helps.

----

Home, no matter how far...
http://www.home.ro