> Greeting,
>
>       I've been trying to work out a way to disable unpaid users with a
> single disable radiusGroupName. But the doc and the resources is limited
> and I don't even see radiusGroupName in the log so I think it is not
> working with my configuration.
>
>       I would like to know how to make it work and (the radiusGroupName) and
> am I doing a right jobs using it to disable the unpaid users?
>
> currently I'm using radiusprofileDN to disable them.
>
> Regards,
> Chan Min Wai
>
> -

ldap_howto.txt in the doc directory tells you how, not sure how outdated
that is by now, I will be rewriting it sometime this quarter.

Anyway, in case it is outdated, here is how I do it now.

in radiusd.conf ldap section

groupname_attribute = radiusGroupName

groupmembership_filter =
"(&(uid=%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}})(objectclass=radiusprofile))"

In the users file on the first line

DEFAULT Ldap-Group == disabled, Auth-Type := Reject

In your ldap entry

dn: uid=user,...
...otherstuff...
radiusgroupname: disabled