Hi.

I'm configured successful eap-tls authentication with freeradius. Then I tryed
eap-Peap but that AP didn't work with peap protocol. Now I have new access
point and same configurations in freeradius server, xp(sp2) supplicantand and
new AP.

Now I have problem. Authentication succesful until couple seconds disconnecting
and same again. In freeradius debug, Access-accept message is send and MS-MPPE
keys too. This is happening both, eap and peap. In client eapol file, I found
following text which could be a problem.

Thanks if somebody can answer and sorry my poor english.

T.ea

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html