Hi,

> Just one more question, when I look at a user I created, it says that user
> can only log in for 4 hours per day and 20 hours per week, or something
> like that.

That's just dialup_admin saying so. If you didn't configure the server to
*actually* enforce a time restriction it won't happen.

> Where would I edit (remove) this ?

It's in the dialup_admin configuration (and remember that it doesn't apply in
reality anyway).

> Would it be possible to change this from a time restriction to a bandwidth
> usage restriction ?

You can configure the server to send an appropriate attribute with bandwidth
allocation information to the NAS. Which attribute that is depends on your
NAS (it's a Vendor-Specific). Please note that the server itself does not
control the bandwidth usage of the supplicant. That's up to the NAS.

> If so, could someone point me in the right direction ?

Your NAS documentation to tell you what attribute to send.

Greetings

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingénieur réseau et système

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     tél.:      +352 424409-33
http://www.restena.lu                     fax:      +352 422473

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html