On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, Hyperlink Admin wrote:

Hi There,

Thanx for the reply.

I am using the version that came with freeradius 1.0.1

I have not made any changes to any of the pages, except the admin.conf file

I tried to get get the latest CVS version with the method in the HOWTO. I
copied the files to /usr/local/dialup_admin, but then trying to access the
webpage, I got a file not found (buttons.html) error where the buttons
should be.

Don't know if I did something wrong ?

There's no buttons.html in dialupadmin so you 're probably doing something wrong. The file is usually called buttons.php3

Thanks

Jacqueco Peenz