dbx is your friend...

But check to see that the ldap module actually built... unless you've got things installed in the default places, it can take a little work to get the ldap module to compile on Solaris...

José Berenguer wrote:
Hello!

We are trying to authenticate the last version of freeradius (1.0.1) in Solaris 9 against LDAP and we are always getting the same error when we try to start radius with the command:

       /usr/local/sbin/radiusd -S -X

You can view the "radiusd.conf" and "users" files, and the error we get is this:

Module: Loaded exec
exec: wait = yes
exec: program = "(null)"
exec: input_pairs = "request"
exec: output_pairs = "(null)"
exec: packet_type = "(null)"
rlm_exec: Wait=yes but no output defined. Did you mean output=none?
Module: Instantiated exec (exec)
Module: Loaded expr
Module: Instantiated expr (expr)
Module: Loaded PAP