Thor Spruyt a écrit :
Pierre Bourgin wrote:

My EAP-TLS stuff is working, but I've noticed that once a wireless
client (supplicant) is allowed to use the WLAN network, the AP
(freeRadius client in terminology) never re-check authorization of the supplicant to use
this wireless network until the supplicant is leaving this WLAN
network then comes back.

Look at your AP documentation.

[...]

I've tried to modify my "attrs" file like this (copy below), but
since I did not find the exact meaning of Session-Timeout and
Idle-Timeout keywords,

Session-Timeout = seconds after which the session has to be terminated
Idle-Timeout = seconds that the user did nothing (was idle) after which to terminate the session

OK, thanks for your reply and these definitions.

Regards,

Pierre Bourgin

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html