Mani,

Assuming you have a Makefile for your module (easiest to copy and modify an existing one if you don't), then its just a matter of adding your module to the Make.inc in the top level. Search for "rlm_" and it will become immediately obvious what you have to do...

If you want to have configure automatically configure the makefiles for your module, then there's a bit more work to do.

Mike

Mani Vasagam wrote:
Dear Friends

Could any one please post me the steps to compile and link in my own rlm_foo module with free radius. What make files or Make.inc needs to be changed.

Thanks

Mani