Isn't there any way to change mysql sentence so it checks if there is no
'Expired' attribute, thus adding expired date?

I tried this query (in raddb/sql.conf):

postauth_query = "INSERT into ${authcheck_table} (id, UserName, Attribute, op,
Value) values (0, '%{User-Name}', 'Expired', '==',DATE_FORMAT(DATE_ADD(NOW(),
INTERVAL 1 DAY),'%e %b %Y 12:00:00')) WHERE (SELECT Attribute from
${authcheck_table} WHERE Attribute='Expired') = 0"

but it seems mysql is not able to do multiple sentence-queries. =(

As you say, I can make a postauth2_query, but I would like not to edit the
driver unless there is no other solution.

Thank you, Kostas, you've been really helpful.
--
Antonio J. Soler
Admin. de red Plug-On S.L.