I am having issues with customers dialing up, connecting, and going
through the whole process. It appears as if they connect, but 1 second
later, they are disconnected. I’ve stopped and started FR. I’ve rebooted
the server. I’ve rebooted the RAS. Looks like about 50% of my users are
having this issue. The others connect fine.

I have an APX-8000 as my RAS box. Using FreeRADIUS v.07.

Getting loads of errors in radius.log looking like:
Error: rlm_sql:  Stop packet with zero session length.  (user '', nas
'ip-protected')

Radiusd –X looks like this, on failed users:
rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host ip-protected:9169, id=11,
length=188
        Event-Timestamp = "Feb 24 2005"
        NAS-IP-Address = ip-protected
        NAS-Identifier = "ras001.mydomain.net"