Hello

I have a large number of Cisco routers/switches which authenticate back to
FreeRADIUS 1.0.1 on a Debian box.  At present, anyone with a RADIUS login
may log in to any of the devices.

I've been asked to set up certain users so they are only able to log in to
a subset of the devices - typically, local administrators at a site.
Working with huntgroups appears to be the simplest way to do this, however I
can't work out how to do it.

Documentation appears a little sparse.  I'm assuming I need to assign each
user in the users file in to a group, and FreeRADIUS will take care of the
authentication.

Does anyone have a working configuration they could post here, and that I
can hack around to suit my environment?

Best wishes,

Peter.

-