Thanks for Q1...

And for Q2: I have analized the file sql " db_mysql.sql"
The table "nas" isn't imported on mysql, because have a syntax error.
I can't set the "id" field to DEFAULT '0' if is NOT NULL and AUTO_INCREMENT
!!!

The same error for dictionary table

#
# Table structure for table 'nas'
#
CREATE TABLE nas (

  id int(10) DEFAULT '0' NOT NULL auto_increment,

change to

  id int(10) NOT NULL auto_increment,

  nasname varchar(128) NOT NULL,
  shortname varchar(32),
  type varchar(30) DEFAULT 'other',
  ports int(5),
  secret varchar(60) DEFAULT 'secret' NOT NULL,
  community varchar(50),
  description varchar(200) DEFAULT 'RADIUS Client',
  PRIMARY KEY (id),
  KEY nasname (nasname)
);