Terry J Fike Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> so, i did that...same output from the core
> (Couldn't find general-purpose registers in core file)

  That's very strange.

> once with just --disable-shared
> still cores...

  Did you do that after deleting *all* files installed by the server?
If one of your previous builds is broken, then any new build MAY end
up using that.  You MUST start from a clean system in order to verify
that the new build is OK.

  I haven't seen any similar problems with Solaris.  I suggest trying
with a different Solaris box.

> one thing though, while in the "make" process with --enable-developer
> i received lots of warnings (mostly from md4.c) but no errors.  is this
> normal when compiling with --enable-developer?

  Yes.  Developers want to see more warnings than others.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html