-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abdul
Lateef
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 2:35 PM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Error: rlm_sql: unknown attribute Cisco-VSA

Hi Guys,

Here is one small problem.

I am using mySQL for the cisco NAS authontication i add the fowllowing in
radreply table:

id     UserName     Attribute        op   Value
11     12345        Cisco-VSA        =
h323-credit-time=10

But It is working and the log is :

Tue Mar  1 08:49:13 2005 : Error: rlm_sql: unknown attribute Cisco-VSA Tue
Mar  1 08:49:13 2005 : Error: rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from
database

It will be very thankful if anyone can treat it.

Thank YOu