Michael Mitchell wrote:
Acct-Session-Time is calculated by the NAS.

If the delay in your network is small, then these times should be practically identical, however, this depends on how your NAS calculates Acct-Session-Time - ie, when does the NAS consider the session to have started, how long does it delay before sending an Accounting Start request, etc.

What kind of differences are you seeing? How many seconds?

Maybe others can help you with their experiences if you tell us what kind of NAS you are using...

Its Snapgear appliance for VPN server which actually embedded Linux + PopTop server. Both FR and SG are connected to 100Mbps switch, so delay should minimal. The difference is 10 - 14 seconds. Its not too critical for me, but at least I know why its difference.

Thanks for your response.

Btw, is there any good radius log report? I've try radiusreport but it seems unmaintened and I've found that the report is sometimes wrong.

--

--beast