On Wed, 2 Mar 2005, Zet wrote:

I write again, because i didn't find solution my problem (I searched on Mail
Archive).

Hello All !
I have a problem. If I click link New User, New Group or Radius Clients in Dialup Admin application then blank page is displayed. I work under Debian relase 3 with freeradius 1.0.1-2 (from package), mysql 3.23.49, php4 4.1.2, apache 1.3.26. This problem doesn't appear under freeradius version below 1.0.
http://www.ziolek.piotrkow.pl/byzydury/Clipboard01.jpg

You have not enabled mysql support in php. That's the most common reason for what you 're seeing.

Thanks for answers. -------------------------------------- Tomasz Zieli?ski [EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- Kostas Kalevras Network Operations Center [EMAIL PROTECTED] National Technical University of Athens, Greece Work Phone: +30 210 7721861 'Go back to the shadow' Gandalf