>  I'm not sure what else to suggest.  It really looks like the
>compiler tools on your system don't produce usable binaries.
>
>  I've *never* seen this problem on Solaris, but I've always used GCC.
>
>  Alan DeKok

Yea, i've used gcc to compile pretty much everything, and the wierd thing is that this only breaks for the one NAS device. For everything else, radrelay works just fine. It goes through and reads all the dictionary files, and at the time it opens the detail file for relaying is the point it cores. And it only does it from the PDSN.... *shrug*

Everything else works just fine...all my users authenticate just like normal...even from the pdsn, i get my accounting data just fine...even from the pdsn...*shrug* this just is not making any sense...
--
Terry J Fike Jr
System Administrator