Yes you are right. Luaching the server in debug mode told me that Pool-name
is a check item and that it should be on the first line. The problem is that
it is complaining:
rlm_ippool: could not find Pool-Name attribute

For my *newbie* understanding, if the Pool-name is a check item it should be
in the request I get from my clients. I'm true ?
If yes, I can't modify the I got from the NAS (it's not mine). So is there a
way to use ippool without this check item ?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
--
Sebastien Cantos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>