Score!  Exactly the information I needed.  Thank you.  For clarification, since I havent written a module before... For example:

If i had the following block in radiusd.conf

post-auth{
   Post-Auth-Type REJECT {
       log_rejected_users

In the modules block in radiusd.conf...  Can I enter raw sql syntax similar to those found in the sql.conf file?  (blah = "INSERT INTO ...") Granted this isnt the greatest place to put this, but as long as the sql.conf include is before my module def all of the sql server information should already be in-line... do I have that right?  Or can you do something clever in the sql.conf file?

Thanks again,
Kris

Nicolas Baradakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kris Efland wrote:

> Packet-Type = Access-Request
> Sat Mar 5 15:04:02 2005
> User-Name = "user"
> User-Password = "password"
> NAS-IP-Address = 1.2.3.4
> Client-IP-Address = 1.3.4.5
> Module-Failure-Message = "rlm_ldap: User not found"
>
> _I would like this information logged to sql instead, how do I do that?_

See http://www.freeradius.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/radiusd/doc/Post-Auth-Type?rev=1.4

You can run a postauth query before the server sends an Accept-Reject,
too. Modify the "radpostauth" table and the "postauth query" to log as
many attributes as you wish.

--
Nicolas Baradakis