Hi,

Its great reply.

I want to use it for our VoIP Billing System. And my
NAS is cisco and i am sure the cisco is sending full
dialed telephone noumber with Called-Station-ID.
Because we are using MERA VoIP Softswitch and i asked
theirs eng. they told us Called-Station-ID is the full
dialed noumber.

So i think it looks like some sql query. i am able to
retrive the phone noumber in a perl variable.

I was trying in mySQL squery like:

$cod = $calledStationID
$sqld = "SELECT Rate FROM prefix_rate WHERE code LIKE
CONCAT(SUBSTRING($cod,3), '%')";

But it is not good for me. because some time our
customer puting in prefix_rate table country plus area
code so the substring should cut according to their
define length of code.

I hope this little example will be more clear in
understanding which i mean.

Thank You
Abdul Lateef