dialup_admin actually DOES come with FreeRADIUS. Take a look in the FreeRADIUS
source tarball at dialup_admin/doc/HOWTO and you will find the following:

[1.1] Obtaining Dialup Admin

There are three ways to obtain the dialup admin package.

Either download the latest FreeRadius package which most likely contains
the latest dialup admin available. The FreeRadius Package can be obtained
through ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/radius/freeradius-0.9.2.tar.gz
which is the current FreeRadius package at the time of writting.

Dialup Admin has it's own web page hosted at Sourceforge at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dialup-admin/
Though that page is not updated very often. The primary store for dialupadmin
is the freeradius CVS tree so the latest version will always be contained
there

Finally one could get the cvs version of Dialup Admin by issuing the
following commands:

shell> cvs -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/dialup-admin
login

* When prompted for a password simply press the Enter Key

shell> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/cvsroot/dialup-admin
co dialup_admin

Peter

Peter Nixon
http://www.peternixon.net/