Thank you for your response.
We test EAP-TTLS with enterasys swithes with supplicant odyssey client
and FUNK steelbelted radius server. it works. So the Enterasys switches
support EAP-TTLS.

But we cant buy odyssey at this point. so we had to enable EAP-TTLS on
windows XP client with securew2
But securew2 didnt work with FUNK steel-belted radius server(I am not
sure).

I found that securew2 works with freeradius. that is what we are trying
to do.
ldap server on edirectory only support PAP. That is why we have to use
EAP-TTLS â PAP .

NOT: I can not do EAP-MD5 authentication also with Freeradius server.
Thanks,

Taylan

TAYLAN KIRAN wrote:

> We are  trying to auhtenticate our XP users with EAP-TTLS. we
enabled
>EAP-TTLS support with securew2
>product. our users are on Edirectory via ldap. We have enterasys
>switches.
>when switches authenticate users they  should receive the following
>string to set port policy.
>Filter-Id = "Enterasys:version=1:mgmt=su:Policy=cit"
>
>this string is stored in Filter-Id field on edirectory. when user
>authenticate ldap servers should return
>value of this field and freeradius server should send this string to
>switch.
>
>what should we do. I search all mail list but I cant find any
>information that is valuable for us.
>At this point I have two question. How can we return the required
field
>from Edirectory by using ldap.
>second one is about certificate.

 From what I know Enterasys supports EAP-MD5 only on their switches. I

have it working with OpenLDAP and by adding following radiusFilterId
attribute ie.

radiusFilterId: "Enterasys:version=1:policy=Enterprise User"

In ldap.attrmap you need to have something like Filter-Id
radiusFilterId

I wrote a HOWTO how I did it.

http://vuksan.com/linux/dot1x/802-1x-LDAP.html

Vladimir