Just update the mysql accounting table and set AcctStopTime = now()

--
Chris.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2005 12:00 AM
Subject: Kill sessions

Hey all,

I got a bit of a problem.

The setup we have here is a bit strange (I think). I dont have any access to any of the NAS's.

Instead I got given a list of IP addresses of other radius servers , that was added to my clients.conf file. These servers then passes everything on to my server (Now that I think of it, this is probably a proxy setup ?)

Anyways, my problem is as follows:

Our internet connection went down for about 3 hours yesterday. I had quite a few customers connected during this time, which means that they disconnected while my freeradius box was inaccessible. As a result, I am sitting with quite a few entries that never received account stop packages (i think) and now those users cant get access again, because I have similtanious use set to 1.

As a work around - I have just inccreased the similtanious use to 2.

Now, finally my question:

Is there a way to close all open connections ? Or at least fake the account stop packages ?

Maybe a SQL query to run to close all open session in the database ? I dont know ? Anybody got any ideas how I would do this ?

Thanks,

Jacqueco Peenz