Hi,

I have configured the freeRADIUS server on a box B. and I have configured pam on another box A, so that all logins to the box A will be authenticated by the radius server (running on box B).

1) I want to get the list of all users configured in a radius server. may be using pam or some other scripts running on B. Is it possible? if so how to do that?

2) Can I add/delete/modify a radius user from my module running on A?

3) I am running an application on box A, which needs authentication and authorization (which will be sent to radius server running on B). Now for a particular user, my module on A sends a request to radius server running on B. radius server on B should authenticate the user and send back the credential (information like if the user has admin privilege or not etc etc) to my module A. Is it possible. If so, how can I do that?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Arupam