Maybe you need to (sometime a ".")/usr/local/freeradius####/bin/radzap etc.....

Chan Min Wai wrote:

Radius wrote:

Radzap is mainly for the stale radwho that are not there but still
showing loged in.

Yep that user is already logout due to a power cycle/reboot in the NAS. So radzap is the right tools to get the "zombie" users off radius.

radwho first to see the one you want.

then do a radwho -r to get the detailed .

radzap 111.111.111.111 S560 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok it is not working....

111.111.111.111 is the NAS switch iP.
S560 is the Connection Port.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the userlogin name.

Well, any other debug message or anything I should before continue?

I really want to get this function working...

Regards,

Thank you
Chan Min Wai