Hi all,

        Is it possible to retrieve only the last 5 characters of username and
then use it for authentication? I tried to do it by means of "hints" file but i
could only remove the matching part of usernames. My strings(username) are like:

        AAAAAXYuuuuu

        and i removed the "AAAAA" part in the "hints" file since it's identical
for all usernames. But the "XY" part differs from username to username and i
only need the "uuuuu" part. I know it seems very awkward but believe me, i need
to do it.
        I'm using freeradius version 1.0.2.

        Any idea would be appreciated. Thanx a lot...

Sorry for my poor English...

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html