My earlier email has the sql table which has all the data logged at radius.
 Without worrying about sql the contents of the packets are as follows.

UserName

NASIPAddress

AcctStartTime

AcctStopTime

These have correct values returned from my NAS to radius and radius is
successfully able to log them .

>From what i understand from your email is to use this info to tell
apart the sessions. One way i can think of is to Use UserName and see
if AcctStartTime fielf has a value. If it does , that means same
UserName can not login.

Now to The issue with such an approach is that i can not limit it to 2
or 3 simultaneous use sessions. It will only be one.

Can you suggest anything. Also .. Under what circumstances does
Simultaneous-Use Attribute works and can i use it in my case.

Thanks

As i was saying earlier  When a sesison starts AcctStartTime gets a values and
when this session ends AcctStopTime is assigned a value.

So given this info

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html