>>I hate to ask, but could you point me to any working
>>examples/tutorials/configs dealing with this?

> Uh.... right.

I'm sorry I asked.  I've been working on this for a few weeks now and am at
my wits end, hence why I asked the list.  Unfortunately there is no way for
you to know that I do not arbitrarily shoot off question with out making a
genuine effort to find the answers on my own.

>>  I'm not even sure where to apply the Client-Ip-Address attribute,
>> or how to define which MySQL radgroup is to be used once that is
>> configured.  Does this go in the clients.conf file?  Please let me
>> know if you need any snippets from my current running config.

  It's used like a RADIUS attribute.

  In the current CVS snapshot, doc/variables.txt describes a number of
"magic" variables which can be used anywhere you can use a RADIUS
attribute.  But those only apply to the CVS snapshot.

Thank you for the pointer I will look here for additional info.

>>Again I am using freeRadius 0.8.9 w/the MySQL integration.

> There is no 0.8.9.

My apologies, I should of looked on my server again for the version, it is
freeRadius-0.8.1

-J

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html