Hi, Apu.

Apu wrote 15 марта 2005 г., 20:15:56:

> you want to place the columns frequently changes on
> your index if you are creating 'Unique' index. The
> existing indexing scheme will work just fine, since
> you have a multiple column index. The likelihood of
> being all those similar is close to none. So, do not
> change it.

> -apu

It seems like I MUST to change this index, because unique index works
like constraint and NAS server can send stop records for caller and
callee with the same h323setuptime, NASIpaddress, and callid. But one
of them is answer and other is originate. If index looks like
create UNIQUE index stopvoipcombo on stopvoip(h323SetupTime, nasipaddress,
CallID);
 it is impossible to insert the second Accounting-Stop row. And it
 seem to me developers should change index by adding h323callorign
 field to index or the other way is to make this index not unique and
 add constraint for fields h323SetupTime, nasipaddress, CallID,
 h323callorign to make impossible duplicate records in database in
 case of duplicate sending Accounting packets by NASServer (that is
 the ordinar case in radius protocol)

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html