Hi Alan,

I'm currently testing and it seems to work fine with user that are stored in
the db.

But: I have one further problem. If the user is not found in the db I have to
proxy the request to another server. I tried a default profile (attribute
Proxy-To-Realm in radgroupcheck for "user" DEFAULT, "query_on_not_found = yes"
in sql.conf) but then the server proxies every request because the default
profile matches for users found in the db, too.

I tried to setup an own group for my "known" users but without success. If I
look at the sql queries in the debug mode I understand this behavior because
the default profile is always queried not only if no db match is found.

So, how can I proxy requests only if no match in the db is found?

Thx
Daniel

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html