On Sat, Mar 19, 2005, Chris Knipe wrote:
> One thing that I cannot for the love of life find... What is the script
> supposed to return to FR, and how?

First, the exec module looks at the script's exit code and returns ok
if it is 0 or failed otherwise. That is the only thing i use. (BTW, it
would be nice to have specific exit codes make the module return other
codes like noop).

But initially, i planned to return value pairs to FR, and had the same
problem as you. I quickly looked at the code, and if i remember well, FR
simply expects the script to return value pairs by writing them to the
standard output, separated by carriage returns or comas. But i am a poor
C coder and didn't test that, so i have no certitude.

--
Alexandre Coninx