"Chris Knipe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
My NAS then will automatically disconnect the user when the Interface
counters reach 300. My main problem thus is that I don't really know how to
tell sqlcounter to return the specific attribute name...

You don't. sqlcounter just counts. You can use another method to access those counters, and return data based on them.

e.g. %{sql: SELECT .... counter stuff}, and do math on it.

Alan,

You're a star... Not only did you force me to actually go and "experiment", but thanks to you I also managed to learn how to use rlm_perl now. Now the possibilities are virtually endless...

Thanks a mil,
Chris.