Andrew Bogorodsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm sorry, Alan, but there is no differences with/without CHAP-Password
> in SQl.

  <shrug> CHAP authentication works on all systems I've tried it on,
and it works for everyone else.  I don't know what's wrong with your
system that breaks CHAP.

  My recommendation is to install a copy of the server with *default*
configuration files.  i.e. Don't change ANYTHING.  Then, add a user
with clear-text password in the "users" file.  If CHAP works there,
then the problem is your local configuration, not FreeRADIUS.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html