Thanks Dustin Doris for your reply.  I seem to be missing something
because I can not get it to work like you mentioned.  Let me provide
some data and config info in hopes that you might be able to help
further.  What I am hoping for is that it will send the profile info and
the info for the user.

For example, I am hoping to see the return attributes for jcleem/dial to
be:
        radiusClientIPAddress: 172.18.5.1
        radiusFramedIPNetmask: 255.255.255.0
        radiusFramedProtocol: PPP
        radiusFramedRouting: None
        radiusServiceType: Framed-User
        radiusFramedCompression: Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

But I only get (does not include radiusClientIPAddress):
        radiusFramedIPNetmask: 255.255.255.0
        radiusFramedProtocol: PPP
        radiusFramedRouting: None
        radiusServiceType: Framed-User
        radiusFramedCompression: Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP

If you need more info then what I provided below, just let me now.