Hi,

The main_pool line in the accounting section of the radiusd.conf file was
commented ... Maybe that was my mistake.
Ok for the rlm_ippool_tool I'm gonna use it to see if my modification of
radiusd.conf is working or not. I was not using accounting at all so I forgot
about it but it seems that I will have to configure it well to get the ip_pool
working.
Thank for answering.

Best regards,
--