[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jim Seymour) wrote:
> <smacks head>  I should've thought of that!  It's not like I haven't
> been working with regexps for about a million years.  That worked!
> Thanks :).

  That's good to hear.

> Now, if possible, is there a way to persuade FreeRADIUS to try
> My-Local-User-Name, if available, Stripped-User-Name it it's not, and
> User-Name if Stripped-User-Name is not available?

  Sure.  But you'll need another layer of indirection, because
rlm_passwd takes an attribute name, not an "if/then/else" condition.

e.g. Key-For-RLM-Passwd =
"%{My-Local-User-Name:-%{Stripped-User-Name:-%{User-Name}}}"

  Where that goes, though, is a little more complex.  It has to go
after "preproces", and after "realms", but before "passwd".  Find a
module which can do that, and you're set...

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html