From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31 March 2005 10:28
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: RE: Redundant Radius with Dynamic Data

Cisco DSL
  Router  ..................................
    |                                      .
    |                                      .
    V                                      V
Radius 1                               Radius 2
(Primary)                             (Secondary)
    V                                      V
Local Mysql Db 1 <- replication -> Local Mysql Db 2

Once I have got this working I will investigate how to use rlm_sqlippool
to dynamically allocate Ips in SQL as previously mentioned by Alan.

I think this is the right path to go down, doubtless I will have more
questions as I go, your feedback is welcome.

Equinox Converged Solutions
Tel: +44 (0)1252 405 600
http://www.equinoxsolutions.com
Equinox Converged Solutions is a trading name of Synetrix Holdings Limited.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This message is intended solely for the use of the Individual or organisation
to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged or confidential information.
 If you have received this message in error, please notify the originator
immediately.
If you are not the intended recipient, you should not use, copy, alter, or
disclose the contents of this message.  All information or opinions expressed
in this message and/or any attachments are those of the author and are not
necessarily those of Synetrix Holdings Limited.
Synetrix Holdings Limited accepts no responsibility  for loss or damage arising
from its use, including damage from virus.