On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, eDoS wrote:

thank you kostas,
but i have another problem if there is 1 network of public ip,
ippool public {
               range-start = 223.xxx.xxx.xxx
               range-stop = 223.xxx.xxx.xxx
               netmask = 255.255.255.0
               cache-size = 62
               session-db = ${raddbdir}/db.ippublic
               ip-index = ${raddbdir}/db.ippublic_idx
       }

and i want to separate my public users and my private users,
if i use DEFAULT value for Pool-Name it will be including public ip.

is there a way that just give pool1 and pool2 to my private users ?

You can also use the Post-Auth attribute. Use the public ippool module for public users and put pool1 and pool2 in a Post-Auth section available only to private users:

users (example!!):

#private
DEFAULT Group == private, Pool-Name := DEFAULT, Post-Auth := private

#public
DEFAULT Pool-Name := public

postauth {
        public