On Apr 5, 2005 10:54 PM, Alan DeKok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> =?iso-8859-1?Q?S=F8ren_Andreasen?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I realize that this probably is not an error in FreeRadius. But what do I do
> > to fix the problem?
> >
> > Did look at the FAQ (4.14) but I does not seem to help me. Where do I get
> > rlm_sql_postgresql.so?
>
>  The source code for that file comes with FreeRADIUS.  But it's built
> into a module ONLY if you have the PostgreSQL client libraries.
>
>  Install those (pkgsrc/databases/postgresql-client, I think), then
> re-build & re-install FreeRADIUS.
>
>  Alan DeKok.
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Hi,

I'm working on the same project as Soeren Andreasen. The problem is
fixed now. Needed to run:

./configure --with-rlm-sql-postgresql-lib-dir=DIR
--with-rlm-sql-postgresql-include-dir=DIR

The PostgreSQL client was installed as a package (/usr/pkg/...) and
therefore not in the default location (/usr/local/...) where
FreeRADIUS was looking for it.

Thanks for your help.

Lasse Baek

-