Hello!

We are trying to authenticate using freeradius 1.0.2 against a Oracle LDAP server being in another server different from the one that supports our freeradius.

When we configure freeradius to authenticate against an Unix system there is no problem, everything goes right. But when we uncomment the lines to enable de LDAP authentication there is always an error.

        Using GDB the error we get is this:

0xff3353a0 in lt_dlsym (handle=0xe0548, symbol=0xffbfe850 "rlm_ldap")
    at ltdl.c:3330
3330    ltdl.c: No such file or directory.
        in ltdl.c

We have set "DEFAULT Auth-Type := ldap" in "users" file, and uncommented the lines needed to enable LDAP in radiusd.conf. We have tried a lot of combinations but the fact is that when we enable the LDAP we always get the error.

        Any idea to solve this problem?

        Thank you!

J. Raúl Martín López       _/    _/  _/_/_/_/  _/
Área de Comunicaciones    _/    _/  _/    _/  _/
Servicio de Informática  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/  _/
Universidad de Almería  _/    _/  _/    _/  _/
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    _/_/_/_/  _/    _/  _/_/_/_/
Tlf: +34 950015544