Hello,

        I am newbie with freeradius (and with all radius servers), so maybe
this is a silly question, I am sorry if it is.

        I have 1.0.2 running in a debian sarge box.

        I am configuring a new radius server to substitute two different radius
already working. We want to substitute that two servers with a new one.
So we have to unify both configurations.

        That servers offers IP addresses from different pools to their users.
So with the new one we have to authenticate users (with different
realms) and map them to different ip pools.

        By now, I have an entry in the users file like this:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = LDAP, Pool-Name := "my_pool", NAS-IP-Address ==
10.10.10.1
    User-Name := `%{User-Name}`,
    Service-Type = Framed-User,
    Framed-Protocol = PPP,
    X-Ascend-Client-Primary-DNS = 10.10.10.10,
    X-Ascend-Client-Secondary-DNS = 10.10.10.11,
    Fall-Through = No

        (I authenticate through a LDAP server)

        Is there any way to force that entry to have a particular realm?, that
is something like this:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = LDAP, Realm == @myrealm, Pool-Name := "my_pool",
NAS-IP-Address == 10.10.10.1

        Or there is any other way to do what I want?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática

-